Warning: Memcache::get() [memcache.get]: No servers added to memcache connection in /home/measured/public_html/libs/phpcache/drivers/phpcache.driver.memcached.class.php on line 75

Warning: Memcache::get() [memcache.get]: No servers added to memcache connection in /home/measured/public_html/libs/phpcache/drivers/phpcache.driver.memcached.class.php on line 71

Warning: Memcache::add() [memcache.add]: No servers added to memcache connection in /home/measured/public_html/libs/phpcache/drivers/phpcache.driver.memcached.class.php on line 65
metro pcs Complaint - metro pcs
metro pcs Complaint

metro pcs Complaint


metro pcs

Crappy phone and service and my samsung freeform is crap as well had camara errors ordered a brand new phone was told it would be error free same errors

Share This Review:


Is this your Business? Claim Your Business Free and reply to this customer


Post a reply for this review COMMENT
WRITE to metro pcs
SUBMIT a ticket
for metro pcs
WATCH videos
for metro pcs
More metro pcs Reviews and Complaints MORE reviews and complaints
for metro pcs


Link to MeasuredUp BUSINESSES: Free Customer Service Excellence Badge
Take the pledge BUSINESSES: Free Customer Service Pledge Badge
Upgrade Account BUSINESSES: Build your customer service online reputation



mouse424 says: (9 years ago)
In the capacity of my job, I traveled to different businesses in my neighborhood, and asked if they would help out with an event we were having. During my travels I met with John the dealer for your company located on Deer Park Avenue in North Babylon, NY.

As I was also in the market for new phones, I asked about the plans Metro PCS had to offer. He told me that there was no roaming charges with the 50 dollar a month plan, nationwide coverage and that the specials would run out the next evening.

I came back the next day, July 30th, and that was the beginning of my nightmare with your company. That evening, I was at John’s Metro PCS store for over 3 hours, It wasn’t because he was busy, we were the only ones in the store. I again asked him about the plans, John told me we had 7 days to check out the service and if we weren’t happy, we could return them. At that time, he said nothing about the one hour of talk time. He was on my phone an hour alone trying to program it. I purchased 3 phones. Two Samsung Freeforms, and one LG Imprint. I was never given a contract on the 30th. I left with the 3 phones a small receipt for 523,00 and 3 white pieces of paper listing information about the phone.

When I arrived home, we tried the phones. The grey phone didn’t work at all. The LG Imprint wouldn’t text, picture message or receive calls, and the red freeform couldn’t send picture messages. I called customer service and I had to spend another hour getting the grey one to work. I also found out through that call that I would have to pick up the rebate forms and that I was overcharged. I called John on Saturday told him what customer service said and that I was a little upset. He told me he would have the rebates for me and that I could pick them up when I got a chance. I found out the next day that my daughter called customer service to get her phone working and found out that a place I spend half my time has no coverage at all and that roaming charges are not included in plans. A fact I clearly specified with John the three hours I spent in his store. I went back to his store on Tuesday and picked up the paperwork, and after 2 hours was told I would have to go to the Corporate store in Westbury. Being as I work so many hours and it was so far away, this was going to be a problem. John gave me the rebate paperwork, and shoved the contract in the back of all the rebate information. I didn’t even see it till Friday the 6th. I was very upset. When I got home from Johns store, I called customer service again and tried to get the mess straightened out. Again another hour on the phone and I was not happy with what Joy (904749) was saying about the phones. She had stated that I had to go to the corporate store in Westbury and that if they couldn’t fix it, I could bring the phones back on Friday for a full refund. At this point I had no other choice. I went to work and asked to have the afternoon off to take care of this problem. They complied, and I headed to Westbury. Took 1 ½ hours to get there only to find out they couldn’t help me after an hour. Maria tried to fix it and again told me there is no service where I am. She told me that I could bring the phones back to the store I purchased them from on Friday and get a full refund. So I left very upset and took the 1 ½ ride back home. Friday morning I again went into work and asked for the afternoon off to take care of this problem. I arrived at John’s store at 2:45PM. There was one customer in the store at the time. John was trying to program a phone. By 4:30pm he still wasn’t done. Grabbed the two phones he was trying to set up and said sorry I have to close the store for 30 minutes. By this time I was very upset. I told him I was very patient, and that I wanted a refund. I told him I wasn’t leaving without my money. He then asked if he could trust me and left me in charge of his store for 45 minutes, left to go to his office in Lindenhurst and left me my son and the customer in the store. While he was gone one customer called, her name was Phyllis. She wanted information on a touch screen phone. I took her name and number and left a message for John. When he got back, he was still setting up the customer that was there when I arrived that took another 45 minutes. In the last few minutes before that customer was done, another customer walked in. John put two fingers up and told me to wait. He then sold a Red freeform to that customer, programmed it and made we wait till he was done. When that customer was done, he then said he would see me. When I told him I wanted a refund. He told me no. He stated that there could only be one hour of talk time on phones at this time he hadn’t even checked the time on the phones. I explained that I laid out all this money and still have phones that don’t work and told him to call someone else. I was told on phone that they would escalate it but they didn’t , so all that money, all that time and still no service. I was lied to, cheated and had my money stolen. To say I left unsatisfied is an understatement. I called my bank to dispute the charge. That didn’t work because John stated I signed a contract and that now it was eight days since I purchased the phones. So I filed a claim with the BBB and I plan on filing a complaint with the Consumer Affairs, and Bureau of Consumer Protection. I am a lung cancer survivor with emphysema I work 40 to 50 hours a week for my money. I do not take kindly when people steal my money. I am writing to you in one last ditch effort to bring this to a decent conclusion. All I want the refund of the $523.00 I was told and promised by not just one, but 4 of your representatives.

TheSexyDude says: (9 years ago)
Metro sucks. There's a new company coming out, join it with me. And we will destroy metro!! They will regret raping the phone services with their lies!

login with Facebook and share your reviews

More metro pcs reviews


Similar reviews



Bookmark/Share this page

This page is under construction.
It will be up and running soon with new features to make you smile more.
The MeasuredUp Team