metro pcs Support Ticket
Another mess up
|Created By:||Johngcosta||Last Reply:||Johngcosta|
|Created:||3 months ago||Last Updated:||3 months ago|
I bought a z max pro from a store since the day I bought it I have had problems with the phone. 4 months later after being told a phone will be sent to replace mine. The second time of being told it will be sent out I finally recieved it with the wrong sim card for it. I called customer service and what they told me was I had to go buy one. Are you serious after months of bull crap and calling metro every week I get sent a phone I still can't use. Oh we will take $15 of your bill to cover the price of the card. OK well what about the $10 in gas and 2 hours out of my life to go do this. I'm going to take all 4 of the phones I pay $60 a month for each for my family to a company that actually cares. $240 a month and I get told to go buy a sim card really..
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More metro pcs reviews and tickets
- Technical problems
- service sucks
- No upgrade available, no reduced payment
- Old phone not returned
- 8925 Frankford Ave Philadelphia PA / filing a serious complaint
- 5yr costumer very unhappy
- iPhone 6s Plus
- dropped calls
- HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PHONE SERVICE WITH METRO PCS!!!!
- Not Happy with HTC Desire 530
- Poor Customer Service
- Metro PCS VERY RUDE EMPLOYEES. SO ANGRY I WILL NOT STOP COMPLAINING UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE
- Metro pcs online account Hacked
- Worst Customer service
- METroPCS phones I"m on my third phone and going in to get number 4
Similar reviews and tickets
- Leslies service has gotten to be a mess!
- Mess up order
- Overgrown Weeds
- Wonderful for people on the GO!
- jewel bolden
- Great Value Kcup mess.
- Horrible Service
- Water Damage Restoration
- Leaking tube of caulk
- Shamwow dried my tears
- bad service
- Improperly sealed bottom seam on pretzels
- Order mess up
How MeasuredUp Works