metro pcs Support Ticket
|Created By:||kpomrink||Last Reply:||kpomrink|
|Created:||5 months ago||Last Updated:||5 months ago|
Someone purchased a cell phone number that was purchased under my name and address. I need to report this issue so that it does not continue. I researched the number and its associated with PCS. Please Advise.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More metro pcs reviews and tickets
- Technical problems
- service sucks
- No upgrade available, no reduced payment
- Old phone not returned
- 8925 Frankford Ave Philadelphia PA / filing a serious complaint
- 5yr costumer very unhappy
- iPhone 6s Plus
- dropped calls
- HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PHONE SERVICE WITH METRO PCS!!!!
- Not Happy with HTC Desire 530
- Poor Customer Service
- Metro PCS VERY RUDE EMPLOYEES. SO ANGRY I WILL NOT STOP COMPLAINING UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE
- Metro pcs online account Hacked
- Worst Customer service
- METroPCS phones I"m on my third phone and going in to get number 4
Similar reviews and tickets
- Very Helpful Credit Monitoring Services
- Identity Guard Protection for You and Your Family
- Excellent Resources and Services for Credit and ID Theft Monitering
- Identity Guard- Worth Every Cent
- UPS Fraud Identity Theft
- Worst Customer Service Ever!
- Comcast Offers Identity Guard "Essentials Package" for Free
- Homeowners Insurance
- horrible customer service and they allowed someone to use my ss number
- Identity Guard - Smart Choice with Options
- they want my Social Security number to shop online??
- Sneaky Collection
- HHGreg gives loses/my hold to stranger, can't generate signiture or identity, theft or...
- Identity theft
- Identity Theft!
- Great Service and Great Price
How MeasuredUp Works