metro pcs Support Ticket - Snellville, Georgia
|Created By:||FEDUP100||Last Reply:||FEDUP100|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
I am VERY DISSATISFIED with Metro PCS service! For the past 2 months, I have called or visited a store due to NO SERVICE. I have called in numerous times only to go through the same type of troubleshooting steps that are ineffective. Then, before my request for a credit can be addressed, the call miraculously gets disconnected! Lately, I have persevered and called back and forced the CSR to respond to my request for a credit after they continuously evaded my request! Then, when they finally offered me a credit, the first offer was $5, and after demanding a manager, the second offer was only $10..."a one-time courtesy!" Are you kidding me???! There were times that I couldn't even get service to dial out, receive incoming calls or text messages! I had to get in my car and drive to the nearest store and they couldn't fix the problem because by then the phone was working again. This is my only phone line and it was costing me money by missing work!
METRO'S CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE!!! GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE, METRO!!!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More metro pcs reviews and tickets
- Technical problems
- service sucks
- No upgrade available, no reduced payment
- Old phone not returned
- 8925 Frankford Ave Philadelphia PA / filing a serious complaint
- 5yr costumer very unhappy
- iPhone 6s Plus
- dropped calls
- HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PHONE SERVICE WITH METRO PCS!!!!
- Not Happy with HTC Desire 530
- Poor Customer Service
- Metro PCS VERY RUDE EMPLOYEES. SO ANGRY I WILL NOT STOP COMPLAINING UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE
- Metro pcs online account Hacked
- Worst Customer service
- METroPCS phones I"m on my third phone and going in to get number 4
Similar reviews and tickets
- Comcast poor customer service (Residential)
- No credit for service lose
- No credit for lose
- Incompetent walk in service
- Direct TV 'Bait and Switch'
- cable one phone service
- Poor Service, terrible programing, and sorry customer service with time Warner cable
- Use it Properly
- My Crappy Internet service (Windstream)
- Pirates at windstream
- Slow Tech Support
- Horrible company beware!
- Like dialup in a thunderstorm. If you're lucky.
- quality control
- You get what you pay for
- Mobile Phone
How MeasuredUp Works