metro pcs Support Ticket
Metro pcs online account Hacked
|Created By:||akhil12345garg||Last Reply:||akhil12345garg|
|Created:||2 months ago||Last Updated:||2 months ago|
Today suddenly I got a message for resetting the password and then I got the message that my password has been reset. I tried to reset again from metropcs website however it showed 'some technical error and contact helpdesk'.
I could able to contact them in 15 minutes, their IVR system is very very bad, I could not get contacted with support representative unless I called again.
Fortunately got a contact and told my issue to the person, she reset my password however that password worked for one time only. When I asked to change my number they asked me a fees of $12. I called them I need to talk to supervisor, she told ok, then supervisor kept me waiting for another 10 minutes. I explained everything to him, he seemed not interested, and disconnect the call.
I do not know how to resolve the issue now.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More metro pcs reviews and tickets
- global text messaging
- crappy phones
- We Deserve Better
- Phones are defective
- Metro PCS blows
- Metro pcs
- Text Message not working
- Ignorant Corporate Employees
- What Customer Service
- Web Customer Service
- Here are the Secrets
- metro sucks
- no service
Similar reviews and tickets
- Why Metro PCS sell poor performance services.
- Fraudulent charges
- Terrible account security and customer service
- Protect my online ID
- Elite metro of Metro pcs are not willing to help the customer!
- Metro PCS has underlying contract! unlimited until they say so!
- Metro Online access - Terms & Conditions
- its metro what do you expect??
- Thank you Again
- Hacked and banned!
- Metro PCS service and web site issues
- Metro PCS Locked out of my account
- Metro PCS blows
- unversity mall metro
- Holding my money
How MeasuredUp Works