metro pcs Support Ticket - Martinez,
No Connection Service - Samsung Galaxy 4g Light
|Created By:||Lynster||Last Reply:||Lynster|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
|Product:||Samsung Galaxy 4g Light|
Metropcs 1029 Arnold Dr. Martinez, CA. Got in on the new upgrade from my old Samsung Contour flip phone (of which I got great service in my home)to a Samsung Galaxy 4g "Light". Get home,FULL BARS, no service for calls,voicemail, texting! Constantly showing "Not Registered on Network"..Wouldn't even charge properly! Went to the store, was told to go to Corporate store. Employee called Customer service and was told, "I have to just take my phone where I can get a connection!" WHAT the HE##??? I have to drive somewhere to get it! And of course it was a "final sale", "AS IS" (but new? what does that mean?)...so no chance of getting another phone? They wouldn't give me back my old trade-in!!! I looked up T-Mobiles network (which is Metros network) and I have the hottest signal of all on their network map! WHAT??? Looks like I'll be filing a complaint with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and calling "CHANNEL 7 ON YOUR SIDE"! AND MAYBE STARTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More metro pcs reviews and tickets
- global text messaging
- crappy phones
- We Deserve Better
- Phones are defective
- Metro PCS blows
- Metro pcs
- Text Message not working
- Ignorant Corporate Employees
- What Customer Service
- Web Customer Service
- Here are the Secrets
- metro sucks
- no service
Similar reviews and tickets
- Bad connection with the server
- Signal and data connection
- windstream sucks rips you off makes you pay for services that wont work
- Uverse Wireless not secure
- Internet connection sucks and customer service is horrible
- Horrible people, pathertic services
- Shitty ass service
- WIREFLY .COM Complaint
- Don't Buy from Awning Connection!
- Horrible U-verse connection, no answers from ATT.
- Slow connection
- The experience was awesome and the product is working perfectly !!!
- . I would buy from Appliance Connection again!
- They backed from their commitments
- WORST INTERNET EVER
How MeasuredUp Works