metro pcs Support Ticket - Warwick, Rhode Island
Signal and data connection
|Created By:||mommyof3xoxo||Last Reply:||mommyof3xoxo|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
I have had metro pcs since 2009 and I have never had a problem with them until recently, I lose signal and data connection all the time, all my calls are dropping. I called metro they said there was no connection problems in my area and refreshed all of my phones connection it did absolutely nothing. I changed phone's and even upgraded my plan to a higher one and it still did nothing! Very annoyed and want to switch to another phone company!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More metro pcs reviews and tickets
- Technical problems
- service sucks
- No upgrade available, no reduced payment
- Old phone not returned
- 8925 Frankford Ave Philadelphia PA / filing a serious complaint
- 5yr costumer very unhappy
- iPhone 6s Plus
- dropped calls
- HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PHONE SERVICE WITH METRO PCS!!!!
- Not Happy with HTC Desire 530
- Poor Customer Service
- Metro PCS VERY RUDE EMPLOYEES. SO ANGRY I WILL NOT STOP COMPLAINING UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE
- Metro pcs online account Hacked
- Worst Customer service
- METroPCS phones I"m on my third phone and going in to get number 4
Similar reviews and tickets
- No cellphone service
- No Mobile Service
- Signal not found issues.
- Bad at first, but...
- "Unlimited" has limitations
- Data limitations
- 3G Service at Dialup Speeds
- analog signal a joke since take over...
- Direct TV Satellite signal
- Samsung S3 wifi and mobile data not working.
- Weak Signal Strength
- signal complaint
- Deceptive marketing to cancel your unlimited data
- Dish Network Internet
- Bad connection with the server
- Fraudulent behaviour
How MeasuredUp Works